Thursday, March 31, 2011

So lovely to meet you!

To all of my brides, future brides, and friends of brides, welcome! I am so excited to be starting this blog. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kim, and I am the owner of The Bride's Room in Ft Worth. I think my store reflects so much of who I am, and I hope that this blog will as well! The salon offers everything that a bride could want for her wedding. Of course we have the gowns (one of the most fun aspects of a wedding), as well as fabulous veils, headpieces, jewelry, and our new antique garter and wedding album collection.

The gowns themselves are absolutely stunning! I carry Junko Yoshioka, Lea Ann Belter, Jewel by Priscilla of Boston, Paloma Blanca, St. Pucchi, and Nicole Miller. These designers run the gamut from the very traditional, elegant gowns that you dreamed of as a 5 year old playing wedding, to new, inventive designs that are completely unexpected here in Cowtown! I think I have a new favorite dress each time I look through my collection! From ball gowns, to mermaids, and every style in between, The Bride's Room is where the Ft Worth bride will find her gown!

April Market is coming up next week in New York which is always exciting! I wonder what all of the designers will deem the "of the moment" must have? So many collections to see in just a few short days! I will post pictures while I am there.

I am so looking forward to sharing my love of weddings and wedding dresses with you as I blog! Please feel free to send in questions that you might have for me. I want to have as much fun as possible on here, and I hope that you will too!

Love to you all,

The Bridal Belle

1 comment: