Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lea Ann Belter Trunk Show June 17-25th!

Hello friends! It is wonderful to be back on here. Things have been crazy at the store and I haven't been able to post as often as I would like! I hope that all of your summers are off to a fabulous start. Can you believe that summer is actually here?! I feel like we just finished Christmas!

Here is the exciting news...we are having a HUGE Lea Ann Belter trunk show here at The Bride's Room! The first set of gowns just arrived in the store today, and the rest will be here by next Friday! As you all know, I am all but obsessed with Lea Ann Belter's designs, and this season is no exception. Feminine lines, gorgeous use of lace and duchess silk, the collection is to die for!

Here is a peek at the fabulous pieces that will be here...

I just adore this short lace dress...very Mad Men
This ball gown is the definition of simple elegance 

Here is a more detailed shot of the ball gown 
I am obsessed with this gown, I love just the small bit of lace that adds that wow factor

Another detail shot

A vintage feel on a modern gown - and duchess silk is my favorite! 
Of course, a Lea Ann Belter trunk show would not be complete without this gown - it's my favorite!
Aren't the gowns just amazing?? And there are quite a few other pieces that will be in the store as well. The best part about the trunk show...all purchases made during this event will be 10% off! That is quite a savings, and helps to offset alteration costs! Book your appointment today - we are filling up quickly!!

Have a fabulous day, and as always, much love,

The Bridal Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment