Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Modern Trousseau...exciting and elegant!

Hello friends! I have been so busy here at The Bride's Room that I haven't been able to update the blog in a few days! So sorry to disappear! But, I am back with some fabulous finds for you. Today I am going to introduce you to one of my absolute favorite designers out there. Modern Trousseau is a fabulous, feminine collection of bridal gowns. With an emphasis on lace, they design for the sophisticated, elegant bride.

While at market in April, I had the pleasure to meet with Callie Tein, the designer of Modern Trousseau, at their new showroom in the Garment District. I was completely blown away by Callie and her whole team. They are such sweet people! But, the star of the show was the new Fall 2011 collection. All I can say is wow! Such gorgeous detailing and fabulous gowns! It was love at first sight!

One of the best things about Modern Trousseau is the attention of detail. Yes, the gowns are spectacular, but it is all of the little things that come together to make the gown dazzlingly perfect. Looking to spice up a very classic gown...and a belt from their collection. From colored sashes to flowers to jeweled belts worthy of a queen, Modern Trousseau has what you are looking for. Getting married in the winter and you want a cute shrug? Modern Trousseau has various fur shrugs and wraps that you can choose from!

And if you love lace...this is your designer! The use of lace in these gowns is truly stunning! Take a look at a few pictures below to see for yourself!

I adore the elegance of this dress

The combination of satin and lace is perfect - and the sash at the waist will slim every bride that tries it on

The bodice of this gown is a delicate lace accented with a soft tulle skirt

One of my favorite gowns from this season - and the deep back adds just the right amount of drama

I love the dotted tulle on this ball gown, so sweet

This dress is perfect for today's young bride - and to step it up a notch add a jeweled belt

This gown has combined tulle with a touch of lace - each tier is lined with lace
Aren't these gowns wonderful?? I just fall in love with them a little more each time I see them! But, I have saved the best detail for the last. Modern Trousseau will monogram each bride's new initials and wedding date into the lining of her dress in their signature Modern Trousseau blue! How wonderful is that?! As we all know, Southern girls love their monograms...and now you can monogram your wedding dress! Fabulous!

Have a fabulous day and don't forget to call to book your appointment for our upcoming Lea Ann Belter trunk show June 17-25!

As always, much love,

The Bridal Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment