Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Designer Spotlight...Jewel by Priscilla of Boston

Happy Tuesday friends! Have you gotten your fill of the Royal Wedding yet? I don't think I have! I keep watching coverage of it that I DVRed! Every time I see Catherine's dress, I fall in love with it just a little bit more! And, let's just discuss her second dress...amazing! It was so classic and elegant! Everything about that day was simply incredible.

On to today's fun! As a have already done just a little bit of, I wanted to showcase another of the designers here in The Bride's Room. I have so many amazing things in here, and I love giving you a sneak peek!

Priscilla of Boston is an incredibly rich, timeless line that has been designing wedding gowns since 1945. Priscilla of Boston has designed gowns for Presidential daughters, Hollywood stars, royalty, and thousands of brides in between! Recently, Priscilla of Boston began adding lines to their brand. Jewel, Vineyard, Melissa Sweet, Reverie, and Platinum have joined the original Priscilla of Boston label to create a brand that speaks to every bride, no matter her bridal style. Jewel is the newest line within the brand, and it is designed with the young, energetic bride in mind. These gowns are rich, supple creations and appropriately enough, they are all jeweled! 

Take a look at these gowns and see what your favorites are...

This single strap gown is fabulous
JL312

Simple elegance with just a touch of sparkle
JL221

I love the vintage feel of this gown
JL223

The v-veck on this gown will flatter every body type
JL202

I love the draping detail on the bodice
JL104

A traditional ball gown with just enough sparkle
JL109

An instant classic
JL309

Those are just a few of our Jewel gowns! Can you see why I am obsessed? Classically elegant, but so fun and whimsical at the same time! Call today to try on these gowns, or any others that might catch your eye! I know that I have your perfect dress hanging here waiting for you!

As always, much love

The Bridal Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment