Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Sample Sale April 29 through May 7!

First of all, happy Royal Wedding Week! Can you believe that we are just 2-ish days away from the most anticipated wedding in almost 30 years?? I know that I am beyond excited! I already have set all of my recordings on my DVR, just so I don't miss a minute of all of the coverage! Of course, the big question is what the dress will look like and who designed it - what do you think? I have pretty much come up with my idea of Kate's dress...lots of lace, a fitted silhouette, and long, lace sleeves! Of course, I have to wait and see if I am right!

Ok, enough about the wedding - I will post more about it tomorrow and Thursday! Onto the fun stuff! The Bride's Room is hosting its' first Spring Sample Sale! I found all sorts of goodies at market a few weeks ago, so it's time to sell some fabulous stock to make room for the new pieces!

If you are running a bit behind in your planning process and need a gown on short notice...this is your sale! If you have a short engagement and are running into issues with ordering a dress due to the production process...this is your sale! Or, if you have plenty of time to order a gown but want to save a little money..this sale is for you too!!

Let me break down all of the savings going on:

Selected sample gowns: on sale up to 50% off!
Custom ordered gowns: 10% off!
All accessories or jewelry purchased: 20% off!

That is quite a bit of savings! And I know that you will be able to find the gown of your dreams during our event! We have a great range of prices, so if budget is a concern, we can find your dream dress at every price!

Here are more of the gowns that we have on sale...

Charlotte, from Junko Yoshioka is a stunning gown and I love the bolero!
Original price: $4620 Sale price: $2800

Collette is gorgeous in its' simplicity - but for the wow effect, add a jeweled belt!
Original price: $3520 Sale price: $2000

Estee is very in keeping with the ballet inspired looks on the runway!
Original price: $5500 Sale price: $3200

I adore Celine - the ruched bodice is incredible!
Original price: $4070 Sale Price: $2200

The champagne lining on Charlize is so rich!
Original price: $4400 Sale price: $2400 

Juno was featured on the cover of Brides Magazine last April! Perfect for a summer wedding!
Original price: $4400 Sale price: $2700

I simply adore the back of Juno! It looks like you are wrapped up like a gift!
All pictures from www.marthastewartweddings.com

Aren't these dresses to die for?! And we have quite a few more on sale as well - ball gowns, mermaids, fit to flare! Also, take a look back at this posting for other gowns that are on sale! Call today to book an appointment to find the gown of your dreams!

Much love,

The Bridal Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment